Jaya offers a diverse and compatible variety of healing services. Private and Group sessions are discussed below and her rates can be found on the rates page.
Jaya offers private sessions in the following modalities:
- Sound Healing
- Reiki Energy Work
- Vibrational and Swedish Massage Therapy
- Kundalini Yoga
- Nutrition & Cleansing Consultations
- Intuitive Card Readings
The beauty of Jaya’s work is in the many combinations of her unique healing modalities. Sessions are tailored to each client’s individual needs and desires. Jaya also uses her intuition to access which adjunct therapies may be beneficial.
Each client is unique and so is each session. Sessions are offered in 1 hour, 1 1/2 hour and 2 hour increments, except for Intuitive Fairy Tarot Readings, which last 30 minutes. Combo sessions are 1 1/2 hour or 2 hour. All sessions are offered in a comfortable studio sanctuary in Nevada City, CA. Jaya can also travel to your location with any of her tools for an additional fee.
Please wear loose-fitting comfortable clothes, be prepared to remove your shoes and any constrictive accessories. Spring water and tea are provided. Come enjoy the ambiance of the cozy healing studio! You may be asked to fill out an intake form prior to arriving at the appointment.
WORKSHOPS, CLASSES, AND PERFORMANCES
Jaya offers workshops and classes and event performances on the following topics:
- Kundalini Sound Activation ~ a sound and breath healing workshop. Emphasis is placed on the “naad” universal sound current. Along with kundalini yoga kriyas, or poses, Mantras, breathwork, and deep relaxation with the gong are utilized. Didjeridu massage and Tuning Fork Attunements can be added as well.
- Kundalini Yoga
- Sound Healing Concerts ~ a beautiful way to set the mood at your event. She can also collaborate with other musicians and create a beautiful kaleidoscope of healing sounds!
- Guided Visualizations ~ a beautiful way to access deep parts of the self. Jaya has prepared visualizations on a variety of topics and can create them for you or your group.
- Shamanic Journeys ~ a trance journey guided by Jaya’s shamanic instruments and voice. The main difference between guided visualizations and shamanic journeys is that the emphasis is on the participant and their spirit or animal guides leading their individual journey in a shamanic journey rather than Jaya leading the visualization on a particular topic.
- Group Healing Empowerment ~ an amazing experimental healing session. Everyone becomes the facilitator as we each offer our healing services to individuals, the group as a whole, and any other person/place/thing we set our intention on. Jaya provides tools and techniques for healing and helps to guide the participants in this sacred experience!
- Didgeridoo Lessons and Workshops ~ The didjeridu is the an ancient, nature-made instrument used in ritual and performance by the aborigines of Australia. Jaya has been playing for 10 years and loves to share the tips, tricks, and healing resources of professional didjeridu playing.
- Self Hypnosis ~ learn tools to put yourself into a deep relaxation in order to access higher wisdom and work with your inner self for psychological, emotional, and physical healing.
- Fairy Character Tarot Readings ~ Jaya in character as her Pixie Queen self are great fun at your event! She comes with her cards, a cozy cushioned space for the readings and a super fun attitude!
- Mandala, Path to the Center of Self ~ Mandala artistry is an amazing meditative tool of self discovery. Come take a workshop where Jaya provides all the materials and you walk away with a beautiful momento of your journey. This is great following one of Jaya’s intentional trance-state journey workshops such as the Shamanic Journeys, Guided Meditations, Hypnotherapy, Hypnotune, and the Group Healing Journey.
- HypnoTune ~ HypnoTune is a workshop for hypnotherapists and healers interested in using sound in the trance state. This involves using sound to deepen inductions and hypnotic trance states. Tuning forks, toning, singing, chanting, and shaman’s drum are used.
These topics can be combined or taught alone for workshops ranging from 1 hour to 1 day long. Jaya is happy to travel to your event or retreat to share her gifts! She loves the exponential learning opportunity of teaching and learning in groups.
If you would like to co-facilitate a workshop with her, please contact Jaya and propose your idea!